Cheap Amazon, iTunes and Apple Giftcards for sale!

Cheap iPhone 7 and Macbook pro deals!

We have been accepted to the partnership program at www.escrowmypayment.com, all forum members will enjoy a 0% escrow fee.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
DonStefano
Full Member
Full Member
Reputation : 35
Points : 2041
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Re: Fitbit devices 50-60% off

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:24 pm
Waiting for escrow confirmation on the payment and i'll start your order.
hooligan478
New Member
New Member
Reputation : 5
Points : 1815
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Re: Fitbit devices 50-60% off

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:36 pm
DonStefano wrote:Waiting for escrow confirmation on the payment and i'll start your order.
ok escrow have confirm now i think
avatar
DonStefano
Full Member
Full Member
Reputation : 35
Points : 2041
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Re: Fitbit devices 50-60% off

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:36 pm
hooligan478 wrote:
DonStefano wrote:Waiting for escrow confirmation on the payment and i'll start your order.
ok escrow have confirm now i think

Yes,i will keep you updated through PM on how it goes:)
hooligan478
New Member
New Member
Reputation : 5
Points : 1815
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Re: Fitbit devices 50-60% off

on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:37 pm
DonStefano wrote:
hooligan478 wrote:
DonStefano wrote:Waiting for escrow confirmation on the payment and i'll start your order.
ok escrow have confirm now i think

Yes,i will keep you updated through PM on how it goes:)
thank u!
hooligan478
New Member
New Member
Reputation : 5
Points : 1815
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Re: Fitbit devices 50-60% off

on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:56 pm
anything yet?
avatar
DonStefano
Full Member
Full Member
Reputation : 35
Points : 2041
Deals Completed Deals Completed : 0
Deals Escrowed Deals Escrowed : 0

Re: Fitbit devices 50-60% off

on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:40 pm
hooligan478 wrote:anything yet?

I will keep you updated through PM,i didn't have time yesterday to do it, i'll do it today.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum